Monday, September 29, 2014

For you

FOR MY BEST FRIEND

Although I have known you for a while
It feels like a lifetime
I will be here to wipe away your tears
And to fight away all of your fears
You know I will help you
When things get tough
I will help you when things
Get hard & rough
I've told you my deepest
Secrets and you have told me yours
You're my friend in life
You're my friend in death
We have a bond
So strong proven
With every breath
I must say the things
I cherish the most.....
Is the time we get to spend together
You're my friend and that's the way it!!!
Will always be....
Your always there for me
From the beginning to end
That's how I describe you a "perfect friend"
You have been there for me
Trough thick and thin
And I know you will be
Till the end!!!!!!!!!
I know you will be here for me
because
.....TRUE FRIEND.....

are for ETERNITY:)

No comments:

Post a Comment